VP of Marketing
Compliance.ai VP of Marketing
We are looking for a VP of Marketing who provides strong hands on marketing leadership, and to develop and execute an overarching marketing strategy to achieve immediate and long-term high-growth revenue goals. The position reports directly to the CEO, and is directly responsible for product marketing, analyst relations, brand, content marketing and corporate marketing, and PR. A proven track record of building and leading high performance teams in a fast-paced start-up environment, preferably within a B2B SaaS company, is highly desirable.
- Oversee and execute strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals
- Translate brand and market vision into differentiated and compelling product messaging for each audience and enable the outward facing teams to carry our story.
- Work closely with product and sales teams to understand our client’s needs, create go-to-market strategies, communication and collateral that reflects brand and ROI for clients.
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results.
- Position our products for our sales organization to win through effective sales enablement tools and initiatives. Drive PR and social presence to gain mind-share and tell our story through media coverage, speaking engagements, our online communities and social networks
- Work in collaboration with demand gen to attain an optimal marketing mix and to optimize resources to maximize market impact
- Drive the creation of content, assets, and tools including sales presentations, ROI tools, whitepapers, blogs, competitive briefs and other materials
- 15+ years of leadership role in marketing B2B solutions in the technology/software space (or equivalent skills and knowledge).
- Experience with SaaS solutions
- Experience in a leadership role, building and managing a marketing organization with a strong ability to recruit, retain, and motivate our existing team and future talent.
- Exceptional communication skills – ability to prioritize and efficiently and transparently communicate marketing goals and results at a team, executive, and company level.
- Demonstrated ability to develop impactful, fact-based, value propositions (requires strong analytical and creative thought processes). Has ability to distill learnings and pinpoint customer pain points, as well as turn them into differentiated messaging and content.
- Ability to quickly assess and understand customer buyer journey to improve results, and synthesize into meaningful, quantifiable, differentiated messaging.
- Strong writing, analytical and presentation skills.