Pioneer the financial industry's first crowdsourced, supervised-learning platform.
Are you a legal practitioner, law professor, financial industry domain expert, or student looking to gain RegTech exposure and benefit from a deeper knowledge of the most relevant issues in the financial industry? If so, the Compliance.ai Contributor Program is for you!
The Compliance.ai platform leverages a crowdsourced, expert-in-the-loop methodology to automatically track, classify, summarize and prioritize financial regulatory content across jurisdictions and topic areas. As one of our Contributors, you put the “expert” in “expert-in-the-loop.”
- Learn about distinct financial topics like blockchain, cybersecurity, securities, and more.
- Gain unique insight into how regulatory bodies publish and enforce rules and regulations
- Earn money and career development skills - boosting your resume and wallet.
- Differentiate your academic offerings with access to the latest technologies that are transforming the legal and financial industry
- Offer unique career opportunties that are flexible to accommodate student schedules
- Gain exposure by publishing relevant scholarly content on our platform to an audience of leading financial services institutions
- Provide your expertise on the latest financial topics
- Contribite to a network of like-minded, innovative financial industry professionals
- Learn about AI, machine learning and natural language processing
- Gain early access into Compliance.ai latest features and products