Our ideal candidate is an experienced sales person comfortable with generating sales leads with new clients while maintaining relationships with existing ones. This candidate would understand a prospective client’s needs and offer ideal solutions. The ideal candidate would have strong communication skills and a positive track record of exceeding outlined goals.
- Identify new potential key customers
- Prospect clients and understand their needs
- Proven record of exceeding sales quotas
- Act as liaison & main point of contact between company and key prospects/customers
- Facilitate the end-to-end sale process
- Generate and present sales pipeline progress reports on a timely and recurring basis
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Schedule and Organize recurring prospect/customer meetings to discuss & manage their requirements
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches, and work closely with the product/marketing teams to maximize marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Budget and allocate resources efficiently to maximize outcomes
- Maintain customer relationships
- 5+ years experience as a Sales representative selling to C-Suite within Banks, Financial Services, or Insurance industries
- 3+ years experience selling SaaS based Enterprise business solutions to Financial, Insurance, Healthcare, Energy, or Government sectors, ideally within Compliance or Risk departments
- 2+ years working knowledge of CRM software (either Salesforce.com or Zoho CRM), and Office tools (either MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, or Google G-Suite Docs, Sheets & Slides)
- Understanding of best-practices in SaaS business enterprise sales
- Experience in managing a book of business
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to set goals and achieve them
- Experience with SaaS Fintech/Regtech a plus.
- Experience working with Procurement teams, multiple buyers/business units, Compliance/GRC also a plus.