The Senior Director of Sales Operations is responsible for supporting all stages of the sales cycle as a key member of the Compliance.ai sales team. This position will be essential to the sales activities and communications between Compliance.ai prospects, current customers and channel partners on new, upsell, cross-sell, upgrades and maintenance renewal opportunities. This role will help execute the sales operations activities; forecasts, sales orders, quotes & contracts, sales processing & bookings, RFPs. They will maintain effective communications with executives and managers across the company to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales force and provide outstanding customer support to internal and external customers.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used by the sales team
- Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Support sales team with finalizing appropriate sales documentation; quotes, Statements of Work, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Maintain CRM with key artifacts during the sales cycle: Multi-year experience
- Support equitable assignment of sales force quota allocatment to all sales resources
- Inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvementy; identify process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Facilitate continuous sales process improvements
- Ensure sales team alignment to sales processes, policies and procedures
- Work closely with Services, Sales Engineering, Product Marketing, Marketing and other Compliance.ai functional areas to support the sales team’s success
- Minimum of 5 years of business experience in leading sales operations relateed to SaaS business solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related function
- Technology/software experience with CRM solutions such as SalesForce.com and Zoho
- Preferred experience with sales teams, sales partners or B2B customers