The Director of Professional services role is a customer facing role. This leader has technology and domain depth and is responsible for delivering best in class services, leading customers through their Professional services, integration, and implementation needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead delivery of implementation, integration , customization, and education services for customers and partner projects.
- Communicate client requirements and use cases to the internal product team and stakeholders.
- Manage delivery projects and timelines
- Ensure we match/beat SLAs including: First Customer Response Time, and Update Frequency (communication with customers)
- Deliver Positive Support CSAT and stellar NPS measured by: Post-ticket customer satisfaction surveys
- Report/Influence Product roadmap by providing summarized feedback that reduces the volume/pace/severity of tickets
- Track/Report/Improve key Internal Service Targets: Total Resolution Time
- Develop Support Packages that serve the needs of our various customers
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in a leading Professional service roles, focused on the following:
- Background in professional services, product development and strong technology background in Governance, Risk or Compliance related systems and deployment
- Background in conception, design, development and integration of process management solutions.
- Offering Professional Services to financial services/insurance focused (BFSI) organizations
- Working directly with Compliance & Risk officers, and the office of the General counsel at regulated BFSI
- Analyzing business processes/operations, understanding the key drivers, and developing fit-for-purpose solutions
- Experience with best-in-class Support technologies, using SaaS tools such as ServiceNow, Zoho Desk, Salesforce Service Cloud, or similar.
- Excellent customer facing presentation skills
- Critical to understand Banking/Financial services & insurance sector and having experience implementing compliance, risk and/or regulatory change management processes
- Experience with the financial services Compliance, Risk or Audit related processes necessary to serve our customers (to gain respect with their relevant process expertise in implementing technology in a regulated environment and process)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Can travel as needed
- Knowledge and experience with RegTech and AI powered business solutions a huge plus