The EITL Forum is more than just industry panel discussions: Learn more about transforming and modernizing legal, risk, and compliance processes while networking with industry leaders and your peers.
Regulatory compliance for the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industry is constantly changing. This is why Compliance.ai created the Expert-In-The-Loop (EITL) Forum as the industry’s only event specifically addressing trends, best practices and needs for Regulatory Change Management.
Starting on Tuesday, May 25 and 26, the virtual event will take place from 7 AM to 4 PM Pacific Time each day with timely keynotes, 12 expert panels, 56 breakout sessions and 14 networking events.
Meet our Keynotes
Jo Ann Barefoot is Cofounder and CEO of the Alliance for Innovative Regulation, CEO of Barefoot Innovation Group, and Senior Fellow Emerita at the Center for Business & Government at the Harvard University Kennedy School of Government.
She will speak on, “How Technology will Transform Regulatory Oversight and Collaboration.”
Phil Goldfeder is Senior VP of Public Affairs at Cross River Bank, the Founder and Board Member at American Fintech Council, and former New York State Assembly member.
He will address, “Navigating the Fintech Ecosystem: Policy and Regulatory Updates and Trends.”
Who should attend?
Anybody wanting to learn more about compliance for BFSI from industry experts and leaders. At the event, you will find people with titles like:
- Chief Risk Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Heads of AML and Financial Crime
- Regulatory Change Manager
- Regulatory Advisor
- General Counsel
Types of companies already attending:
- Banks, credit unions, and lending firms
- Insurance companies
- FinTech companies
- Asset Management companies
What you will learn
Our featured tracks include topical trends and best practices in the following areas:
- Regulatory Outlook. You will discuss trends and predictions for regulatory compliance in BFSI, including privacy, cryptocurrencies, CFPB and CFTC alignment, changes in enforcement actions and priorities, the evolution of PPP, regulatory shifts to business continuity and resiliency, chartering FinTech, and a Dodd-Frank update
- Managing Risk & Compliance. Attendees will discuss managing risk and compliance, including compliance with remote operations and across the enterprise, optimizing your compliance budget, using automation and machine learning to manage risk and compliance, and a preview of the Regulatory Alliance.
- Using CAI. You’ll learn how to get the most from Compliance.AI as well as how to integrate with other applications. This track also includes discussions on future directions, using CAI across lines of business, optimizing workflow, reducing the RCM burden, using Business Profiling, and getting the most from your reporting. You’ll also hear from customers and joint partners and learn about the new Contributor Network.
- Deploying RegTech. Here you will learn best practices and techniques for deploying RegTech, including best practices for using AI in RegTech, increasing accuracy with supervised learning, multilingual natural language processing and translation services, managing compliance with remote operations, and partner and customer case studies.
- Special Interest. This track will discuss operations for BFSI firms, including risk and compliance for banks, FinTech, asset management, and insurance.
We also have fun and creative networking and social events during the two-day forum! Join us for this free event and get an up-close look at the future of RegTech and Compliance.ai’s award-winning solution for Regulatory Change Management.