Seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our sales team on a full-time basis.
Location: SF Bay area, Office in SF. Currently remote.
- Develop opportunities for the sales team from prospecting and marketing generated leads
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using CRM software
- Quickly learn the Compliance.ai platform, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- 3+ years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or sales
- 1+ years Working knowledge of CRM software such as Salesforce.com or Zoho
- 2+ years experience with SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to set goals and achieve them
- Strong communication skills and understanding of the sales process
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Experience in Banking/Finance is strongly desired
- Start up experience a plus
Keywords & Buzzwords
- RegTech, Financial Regulations, GRC, IRM, ERM, FinTech, SaaS enterprise, LegalTech