We are looking for a technical API product manager to join our team. As the API Product Manager you will be responsible for managing our developer API solution, API-based services, and our internal API endpoints.
- Collaborating with product and company leadership to define the overall product roadmap
- Interacting directly with customers and prospects to understand their needs and help them leverage our API and integration capabilities
- Prioritizing functionality based on product goals and customer needs
- Monitoring each stage of the API product lifecycle.
- Assisting engineering teams in API development and integration according to end-user needs.
- Helping document & test the functionality, security, and overall performance of the APIs.
- Collaborating with front-end product managers to define API endpoints required for new features based on user stories and customer feedback.
- Publishing performance reports regarding API end-points working with customer service to determine issues with the APIs.
- Experience building products that either provide an API or invoke partner (external) APIs.
- Experience building and launching a variety of APIs, including API-based products and services.
- Experience with documenting API end-points, publishing usage scenarios and API versioning
- Ability to partner with various stakeholders including developers, client services, and partner management to work.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and SCRUM.
- 3+ years of experience as a developer/quality assurance automation.
- 5+ years experience with API-related frameworks such as: RESTful API end-points, JSON, XML and CSV formatted requests and responses, OAUTH, SAML and OpenID Connect based authorization of API requests.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, API development, or related fields.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Research and analytical skills to track and publish KPIs and determine market trends.
- Problem-solving skills to quickly rectify any issues with the APIs being built or invoked.
- Understanding of TIBCO cloud API management (Mashery).
Compliance.ai’s mission is to transform the way highly regulated organizations address compliance risk, and to modernize compliance processes for both the regulators and the regulated entities.
We empower financial compliance teams to proactively manage the growing volume & velocity of regulatory changes, as they occur, and make it simple to implement the appropriate steps to remain in compliance. We provide a cost-effective way to monitor & predict regulatory trends that impact businesses, and allocate resources accordingly. Our platform automates and streamlines complex compliance activities & workflows to foster collaboration, transparency and trust across all stakeholders.