22feb9:00 am5:35 pmTeam Insight RegTech TradingTech Summit
TradingTech Summit London will explore how trading firms are innovating and leveraging technology as a differentiator in today’s cloud and digital based environment. Join the trading technology industry gathering of
TradingTech Summit London will explore how trading firms are innovating and leveraging technology as a differentiator in today’s cloud and digital based environment. Join the trading technology industry gathering of the year to hear from the leaders in the space! You’ll come away with new ideas and insight on how to build an agile, flexible, scalable trading platform, to support speed to market and business agility.
We are also pleased to announce a new series of sessions, focused on the development of the evolving institutional digital asset trading market infrastructure. As new venues launch, and regulators across the globe hasten their efforts to establish regulatory control of crypto and digital assets, we take an in-depth look at the practicalities of trading in this new environment.
Summit topics include:
- Technology as a differentiator: How to leverage technology to innovate and position your business for growth and profitability
- Cloud migration strategies and cloud infrastructure: shifting to agile delivery methods and cloud native technologies: APIs, Interoperability, Microservices, open source technologies
- Managing market data in the cloud
- Optimising high performance trading infrastructures for speed and agility
- How to integrate digital assets into existing workflows and trading platforms
- Order/execution management and institutional connectivity to new crypto and digital asset markets
- Managing digital assets and implications for back office and operations requirements: new data, custody and settlement requirements; surveillance and reporting
- How the digital assets regulatory landscape is evolving
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 5:35 pm GMT
America Square Conference Centre