Email & Content Marketing Manager
Join our team and drive stellar growth and brand engagement through Email and Content Marketing channels. This position is ideal for a creative and analytical marketing achiever who has experience developing compelling content for the financial services market and managing successful email and social media programs.
* Manage email programs and email messaging strategy: Plan, write, execute, analyze and improve email programs
* Manage segmentation efforts to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement
* Develop and deploy effective, creative email marketing campaigns in a timely manner while setting measurable campaign goals
* Improve and manage marketing automation programs. Develop and prioritize an ongoing test-and-learn program. Assess and evaluate the results of email and messaging campaigns; share learnings to improve and optimize efforts
* Produce monthly newsletters for clients and prospects
* Recommend future initiatives and areas of focus for the email program, based on email industry trends, results and best practices
* Manage social media channels, including the Compliance.ai blog
* Edit and publish blog articles, write, edit and publish social media posts
* Grow blog subscriber base by providing helpful content aligned with their interests
* Collaborate with marketing, product and sales, as well as external influencers and industry experts, to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our target markets
- 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 3 years of email marketing, including writing, list management, execution and analysis
- Strong understanding of marketing to the financial services marketplace; previous experience crafting messages to compliance professionals a plus
- Driven and self-motivated marketer looking to make a significant impact to a rapidly growing company
- Successful track record of developing, executing and analyzing email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for optimization
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning and action items from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines simultaneously
- Preview experience with CRM platforms, marketing automating and web analytics; html coding and ability to manage blog in WordPress required.
- Past experience producing content for the web and managing social media channels, including blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; keen attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
Compliance.ai’s mission is to transform the way highly regulated organizations address compliance risk, and to modernize compliance processes for both the regulators and the regulated entities.
We empower financial compliance teams to proactively manage the growing volume & velocity of regulatory changes, as they occur, and make it simple to implement the appropriate steps to remain in compliance. We provide a cost-effective way to monitor & predict regulatory trends that impact businesses, and allocate resources accordingly. Our platform automates and streamlines complex compliance activities & workflows to foster collaboration, transparency and trust across all stakeholders.